I am in love, I am in love,
I seek my solitude in the solitary lass who wants to stay away from the world,
I find my beauty,
in the lovely lady who cant harm others coz, pleasing them she thinks is her duty.
I love her more than anything in this world,
and all I want is to see her happy.
I am in love, I am in love.
I am in love, and I want her to be with me,
but alas, she is afraid of herself, coz she thinks, the differences in us makes her change me.
I want to tell her, I am ready to change
and I am happy to change,
but alas, she wants me the way I am.
Its all fine, I will be exactly what she wants me
to be, coz all I want her to love me.
And all this I write is simply because,
I am in love, I am in love.
Aye Can I hear you !!
15 years ago

2 comments:
how can you love fountain-head and still write this??
happy to change?
..came thru priya's blog.
sorry for barging in.
:-) I appreciate the thought, but do u believe every man who believes in Gnadhi's principles never dreams of being Bhagat Singh?
Post a Comment